Friday, September 18, 2009

So color #1 has been picked: master bedroom=crocodile smile green (it's not as bad as it sounds....it's very calming.)

Colors #2 and #3 have been chosen....although I don't want to give you too much information at a time, so we'll wait until tomorrow (since I have so many readers that actually follow this).

It looks like all the house plans are coming along right on schedule....although sometimes it feels like things are going by super fast (and on other days...super slow). I guess that is to be expected. I am ashamed to say that one of the reasons I"m so ready to be done with this is to be done with our realtor. She has been a help for some things, but right now, we are on a completely different page. I want to know EVERYTHING that is going on (even those behind the scenes). I guess you could say I'm a micromanager...but hey....it's a lot of money! and it's OUR money (not hers), so I don't see anything wrong with wanting to know how things are proceeding and what the next steps are.

Tomorrow.....colors chosen for the kitchen walls and cabinets....stay tuned!

No comments: