Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another room is finished!!! (well except for the blinds that I broke) We had some great help tonight and moved 2 truck loads and 1 car load of furniture and boxes. So, it is starting to really feel like home. I know I will miss things about the apartment, but I'm hoping that the house starts to feel more and more like home. I noticed tonight that the house seems to have lots of spiders. We saw a black widow outside that Mike graciously killed and several wolf spiders that we swept outside. I think spiders are better than roaches, but I'm not really keen on having either in the house. This week has been hard to get things done, since I have had so many obligations after work. Buddy has definitely done more than his share this week with getting things finished. Hopefully, when we get back from Emory & Henry on Sunday, we'll have some time to work on the cabinet doors or our bedroom. I think I'm almost ready to start sleeping at the new place - once we get the bed there of course. I keep forgetting to bring the camera back over here with the computer...I'll try to work on that.

No comments: